Skullgirls: Quiz Edition.
If Peacock wants to attract a peacock for mating, what would Peacock have to do to attract the peacock’s attention?
1. She would put a colorful show with the eyes on her arms.
2. She would tap dance.
3. She would blow it up.
Suppose Valentine doesn’t celebrate the holidays that represent her old members of The Last Hope. Which one of these activites that represent a common activity in a famous holiday is the only one she can celebrate?
1. Opening gifts with Painwheel.
2. Drinking beer with Parasoul.
3. Turning on candelandrums with Squigly.
4. Going trick-or-treating with Peacock.
Congratulations! You have been invited to see a play of classical music and opera starring Squigly! During the event you, however, notice something strange in the play, and it seems they involved other thing that was not music, what was it?
1. Her Tremolo switched the tremble.
2. Her Silver Chord with Leviathan was synchronized.
3. Her Arpeggio was sung out in sequence.
4. Her Pointe technique had her standing way too rigid.
Let’s say you are in a café where they play live music, and the invited for the evening is Big Band. Considering that the place normally enjoys Acid Jazz, how many Beats per minute (BPM) the percusion on his songs would normally have?
1. Between 20 and 60.
2. Between 60 and 100.
3. Between 80 and 120.
4. Between 120 and 160.
What would the children from Lab 8 say after they all get hugs from Ileum?
1. “Her peristalsis keeps us relaxed”.
2. “She contracts and expands way too often”.
3. “We feel more oxygenated”.
4. “She makes our hearts pump”.
What is the app. magnitude of force, in Newton, that the Medicis had to apply in order to cut Ms. Fortune limbs off?
1. 10^4 Newton
2. 10^5 Newton
3. 10^6 Newton
4. 10^7 Newton
Let’s say Filia is changed to another school. According of what she normally wears, where will they change her to?
1. The Banks High School in Oregon.
2. The Blaine High School in Blaine.
3. The St. Thomas High School in Houston.
4. The Arcadia High School in Virginia.
Which of these skills you will not see in a circus?
1. Cerebella playing around with a Diabolo.
2. Feng jumping in a trampoline.
3. Regina taming lions.
4. Taliesin performing music.
Complete this analogy=
______ : Holmes - ______ : Watson
1. Ben and Patricia.
2. Parasoul and Umbrella.
3. Squigly and Filia.
4. Cerebella and Feng.
Which one DOESN’T appear in the Bible?
Sure why not, let’s bite.
1. She would blow it up. Duh. This is Peacock we’re talking about.
2. Lighting candles with Squigly. (Unless there’s some unseen Hanukkah ninja.)
3. Her Pointe technique. That ain’t music.
4. Between 80 and 120 BPM. Give or take a couple BPM on the outer edges of the spectrum.
5. Her peristalsis keeps us relaxed. Questionable reaction, but at least it has to do with the digestive tract…?
6. 10^7 Newtons. Completely arbitrary guess, but hey—if nothing else, the highest amount of force on the list can’t exactly be too little, can it?
7. I’m just going to say Blaine in Blaine because it sounds funny. Hurr.
8. Taliesin performing music, though it’s not as though circuses and musical performances are mutually exclusive.
9. Ben : Holmes :: Patricia : Watson. I see what you did there. Clever.
10. Sagan. No witty commentary here.